Now Enrolling ELEVATE Feminine Leadership Councils December 2020 - December 2021 (1)
Time & Location
About this Program
not the time to rage against the machine or allow the status quo to stay… Now is the time to use our power of harmonic defiance and our deeper feminine wisdom to create new ways of working, living, relating and being individually, and as a society. We are the leaders we have been waiting for.”
The Elevate Feminine Leadership Councils Are Designed for Wise-Woman Change-Makers Who Desire:
- Creative thinking space outside the day-to-day: Intentional, committed space to dive deep into the heart, mind, psyche and creative center to think, imagine, tune in, work things through.
- Sisterhood with other conscious women: A close community of pioneers who know they are here to embody new leadership and have embraced their role to be influencers and agents for social and systemic transformation within the systems they operate in.
- Council of diverse perspectives: Broadened scope of vision through a diverse, cross-disciplinary council community, while feeling the comfort and resonance of being among women with aligned commitments and aspiration, all with the focus of inspiring and inciting real change.
- New models, language and tools: Experience and practice adopting new functional and foundational tools and models, designed for elevating our work within the system.
- Wisdom-led leadership superpowers: Capacities that integrate our masculine and feminne power, our intellect and intuition, our expertise and experiences, grounding in wisdom from the past to orient us and tune us into our potential for the now and future.
What ELEVATE Council Members Receive:
- A deeper clarity, connection and understanding of your purpose and part in this world - so you can stay focused on what really matters and stop wasting time and energy
- Tools that take you beyond work/life balance and stress management so you can design a resonant, whole-life in union with your purpose. And be an example for those you lead and influence.
- The wisdom-led leadership course, that is specific to how women lead, often different than what we’ve traditionally been taught, but that is how we naturally think and lead best. Rooted in who we are we gain the power to re-imagine what we collectively can become.
- The capacity, wisdom and courage to speak up, influence, and cause change the way wise women do with fierce grace, harmonic defiance and discernment, knowing when it’s time to listen, to speak, to get fierce, and to be compassionate.
- Practical practices and tools that empower you to stay centered, clear, confident, calm, radiant, resilient, and present in a whole-life.
- Grounding in your own inner-wisdom and intuitive process; guidance and support in uncovering the wellspring of marrying your intuition and intellect to access elevated levels of thinking, creativity, and possibility.
- Permission to have fun (create, express, smile) and do things with a greater ease (we don’t have to work so hard) while we create the change we wish to see.
- The structure to create, focus, achieve AND also receive the support and resources you need to live, work and operate within your organizations and systems, operating in a way that really does support how women work naturally best (focused intentions + intuitive fluidity = flow).
- A conscious community and sisterhood that is a safe, nourishing, energizing and elevated space, where you can be your whole, truest self.